Variations of Sandberg

A lot of the cards I don't want I give away. Either through a Sunday Giveaway on BlueSky or just sending cards to people that want them on TCDB. I don't have expectations of return kindnesses. In the hobby you get all sorts. As long as I get a thank you, I'm happy. 

I sent a card to someone and then, to my surprise, they sent me a proposal to send me a couple of cards I didn't have. After sending dozens and dozens of cards out, someone actually returned the gesture. That's awesome! 

These two Ryne Sandberg cards are the ones! I did technically have them, but these are some of those 'variation' cards that have, or have not, a period here or a period there. I went after all the John Kruk and Darryl Strawberry variations that I could find, but decided not to do this for Sandberg. But it was so thoughtful of the person to look through his cards and compare them to mine, I couldn't say no.

Well, I could have! But I didn't. The Sandberg collection is at 451, though at least one of them is in my Strawberry collection.
 


Thanks for stopping by!

Comments