The Logo

Another TCDb trade which yielded a single card in exchange for a single card saw this Andrew McCutchen card enter my collection. The member with whom I traded seemed concerned that I offered him a card for nothing in return. I was happy to send it; but decided to take a look at what he had. So many users do not want to do little PWE trades, so when I find someone willing I kind of have to take advantage. 

This is the 2023 Topps Update Veterans Combo Card. It mentions Connor Joe and McCutchen and so ignores completely the fact that a third player, a third outfielder, is in the jumping celebration. The third player -- I guess inadvertently to be named later -- is Ji-Hwan Bae.


I like most cards with McCutchen but have generally shied away from those where he's not the sole focus. So, team cards and the like. They don't do much for me. But the highlight of the card is the MLB logo. I'm constantly disappointed that there isn't more merchandise available with just the logo. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments