In Search Of: 1962 Topps #575 Red Schoendienst

I'd like the 1962 Topps #575 Red Schoendienst for my Last Topps Cards of Hall of Famers project. 

I'm writing this blog post in case one of my 3.27 readers has a copy that they'd like to trade for one in preferably decent condition. I understand it's a high number and that comes with a stupid premium. 

What I'm offering for trade are all of the following cards:

1966 Topps Pirates Team Card #404
1969 Topps Ted Shows How #539 PSA 5 (Ted Williams and Mike Epstein)
1969 Topps Checklist with Mickey Mantle #412
1969 Topps Boog Powell #15
1971 Topps Frank Howard #630
1971 Topps Ted Williams manager card #380
1971 Topps Senators team card #462


If, by chance, you don't have the Schoendienst card but would like to buy all of these, then please let me know. Happy to supply scans or close ups of all the cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments