Another TCDb single card trade. It was my preferred method when I was actively trading. My overall stats are overwhelmingly in favor of me giving up more cards than I got back. Which I was and am happy about.
I had tried several times to give the 1987 Our Own Tea Roger Clemens away on BlueSky, but to no avail. But I found someone on TCDb who wanted it and who had a card I was on the fence about getting. So I went for it and she accepted the trade. I had traded with this woman before, a long while ago, so it was nice to reconnect.
The card I received was:
I think James Wood and CJ Abrams are super exciting. Each player has so much potential and they are, for now, infinitely more likable than the player for whom they were traded.
Have you seen either of them play live and in person?
Thanks for stopping by!


👍
ReplyDelete