I got another nine different foils and parallels of Andrew McCutchen's 2026 Topps card. Because why not.
Top row: Rainbow, Gold (SN2026), Confetti
Middle row: Holiday Polka Dots Purple/Blue, Team Border, Holiday Chicks
Bottom row: Opening Day, Topps Foil, Spring Training
In case you need reminding, the first nine are below and you can read about it, if you dare, here:
Top row: Base, Holo Foil, Sandglitter
Middle row: Diamante, Purple Holo, Silver Crackle
Bottom row: Holiday, Pink Holo, and Holiday Polka Dots Pink/Green
You want a ranking? I do.
I won't include the base or the rainbow; they are so ... common. I quite like the Pink Holo; but the Silver Crackle is #1; followed by Diamante. Then
Pink Holo
Team Border
Confetti/Sandglitter
Purple Holo
Holo
Gold
Holiday and Textual Foils are all unranked.
Do you have any recent cards, from the last few years, that you've gone on to acquire so many parallels?
Thanks for stopping by!


Looking good.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Delete